April 24, 2021 | 5:45 PM
The UFC continues to raise the bar for world-class mixed martial arts action with the UFC 261 event on April 24 the latest history-making card to hit the Octagon. In the main event of this championship tripleheader, a score will be settled when heated rivals Kamaru Usman and Jorge Masvidal meet again with Usman's UFC welterweight title on the line. Plus, two more title fights are on tap, as China's Zhang Weili defends her strawweight crown against former champion Rose Namajunas, and Brazilian powerhouse Jessica Andrade looks to strike gold at 125 pounds when she challenges dominant flyweight queen Valentina Shevchenko.
UFC 261 HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES
UFC, the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization, and CLEAR will work together to utilize CLEAR’s Health Pass to more safely welcome fans back at UFC® 261: USMAN vs. MASVIDAL 2 at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Fla. on Saturday, April 24.
Health Pass is a free, mobile experience by CLEAR that securely connects a user’s verified identity to multiple layers of COVID-19-related health information to help reduce public health risk.
Ticket holders will be able to use Health Pass to connect their identity with a securely linked, confidential COVID-related health questionnaire. All ticket holders are required to complete this questionnaire in advance, creating a seamless and expedited entry into VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena for those who are issued a green notification on their Health Pass app.
Ticket holders who receive a red notification will not be permitted entry and will be advised to seek medical guidance, as well as information on how to obtain a refund.
Ticket holders who opt not to use the electronic version of CLEAR will be directed to a kiosk outside of VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena to complete a hard copy of the health questionnaire.
To ensure an expedited entry into the event, ticket holders are encouraged to download Health Pass in advance and complete the questionnaire before arriving at the arena
UFC® 261: USMAN vs. MASVIDAL 2 will be held in accordance with all health and safety protocols of the City of Jacksonville. UFC encourages fans to wear face masks at the event. Through a partnership with O2 Industries, a leading manufacturer of reusable respirators, UFC will provide face masks to all ticket holders upon entry.
How It Works: Using Health Pass
- Download and Enroll at Home: Fans download the free CLEAR app directly from CLEAR (or from the App Store for iOS devices or Google Play store for Android devices) and open the Health Pass feature. Then choose 'all locations' and input the code UFC261. A completed Health Pass is only valid for 12 hours, make sure to complete yours on the day of the fight
- Adding a Minor on Health Pass: Follow the instructions above. Everyone 18 or older must create their own Health
Pass. If you are under the age of 18, select "How many children are you bringing?"
Using the "+" add the number of
minors that will be accompanying you. Click "Save" and you will be prompted to do the
"Know before you go" and Health Survey on behalf of the adult and
- Confidential Health Questionnaire: Verified ticket holders will then be presented with a brief series of health-related questions designed to reveal if they may have recently been exposed to COVID-19.
- Touchless Access: Depending on their COVID-related health information, fans are issued a red or green notification on their Health Pass app.
- Privacy First: With CLEAR, you are always in control of your information. The venue only receives confirmation a fan has satisfied the requirements for access with the equivalent of a red light or green light signal — and never has access to an individual’s private health details.
VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena will be operating in consultation with ASM Global’s industry-leading VenueShield program, trusted protection for the live experience. This VenueShield program ensures VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena is clean and certified at the highest standards for the safety and health of Arena guests, employees and clients. Our doors will be open in compliance with State and City guidelines in addition to customizing event protocols based on the needs of the UFC to create a safe and fun environment for all guests.