FIRST DAY OUT MUSIC FESTIVAL
July 10, 2021
First Day Out Music Festival is coming to Jacksonville on July 10, 2021.
- Doors Open: 7:00 PM
- Event Time: 8:00 PM
- Security: All guests and their belongings are subject to search and security screening prior to admittance into VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena. Please arrive early and allow extra time to enter the building.
- No bags larger than 12" x 6" x 12" will be allowed.
- Please have your parking passes and event tickets downloaded to your mobile device prior to your arrival at the venue.
- VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena is now contactless for the safety of our guests and staff. Cash will not be accepted for any purchases, including concessions, merchandise and parking. All major credit cards will be accepted.
- Box Office: Tickets are available to purchase starting at 12:00 PM on Saturday, July 10 at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena.
- While personal photography is allowed, professional cameras, detachable lenses, GoPros, tablets or flashes are prohibited.
- Masks and social distancing will be encouraged during the event.
FIRST DAY OUT MUSIC FESTIVAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES
The ASM Global-managed venues will be operating in consultation with ASM Global’s industry-leading VenueShield program, trusted protection for the live experience. This VenueShield program ensures that ASM facilities are clean and certified at the highest standards for the safety and health of guests, employees and clients. Our doors will be open in compliance with VenueShield protocols and State and City guidelines in addition to customizing those protocols based on the needs of each event organizer to create a safe and fun environment for all guests.
Will there be required social distancing inside the ASM-Jacksonville Venues?
Lines for entry, concessions and merchandise will be set up to comfortably accommodate social distancing where possible.
Will there be socially distanced or pod seating at upcoming events?
Seating for this event will be in compliance will State and City laws and guidelines and established by the event organizer.
Will masks or face coverings be required?
Subject to compliance with state and local laws or mandates, and based on the needs of the event organizer, masks or face coverings will be encouraged inside the venue and should be worn when social distancing is not possible. The mask policy is subject to change based on state and local laws and guidelines and the protocols established by the event organizer.
What cleaning protocols will the ASM-Jacksonville managed venues have in place to prepare for upcoming events?
ASM-Jacksonville will follow ASM Global’s VenueShield protocols and have each venue thoroughly disinfected before each event. During events, the venues will be continuously cleaned and disinfected, particularly in high touchpoint areas including, but not limited to handrails, elevator buttons, concession and merchandise countertops and door handles.
What precautions are in place for food and concession safety?
There are plexiglass shields at each point of purchases. Mobile ordering for concessions is available at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena and TIAA Bank Field and all concession transactions will be cashless to help reduce touchpoints and lines.
What other health and hygiene precautions will the ASM-Jacksonville venues be taking?
VenueShield signage is installed throughout to remind guests of health, safety, hygiene, and social distancing practices and additional hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the venues for guests to use during the event.