VyStar Veterans Memorial is permitted to host full capacity events.
COVID-19 Safety Reminders and Mask Policy:
(Effective Oct 12th, 2021)
The ASM Global-managed VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena will be operating in consultation with ASM Global’s industry-leading VenueShield program, trusted protection for the live experience. This VenueShield program ensures that ASM facilities are clean and certified at the highest standards for the safety and health of guests, employees and clients. Our doors will be open in compliance with VenueShield protocols and State and City guidelines, in addition to customizing those protocols based on the needs of each event organizer to create a safe and fun environment for all guests.
- Masks or Face Coverings will be encouraged inside the venue and should be worn when social distancing is not possible. The mask policy is subject to change based on state and local laws and guidelines and the protocols established by the event organizer.
- Lines for entry, concessions and merchandise will be set up to comfortably accommodate social distancing where possible throughout the venue
- Seating for events will be in compliance will State and City laws and guidelines and established by the event organizer. Events have been sold at maximum capacity.
If a guest is experiencing any of the following, we ask that you stay home:
- A guest who has COVID-19 symptoms.
- A guest who has a COVID-19 test result pending.
- A guest who is under a healthcare provider’s care for a positive COVID-19 test.
- A guest who has been exposed to COVID-19 (unless fully vaccinated).
COVID-19 Safety Enhancements:
VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena has undergone numerous enhancements to the venue to ensure patron safety including:
- All concessions stands are now cashless for your safety and only accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express)
- Restroom renovations with easy-to-clean resin epoxy flooring and installation of touchless fixtures.
- Plexiglass partitions around concessions areas.
- Installation of directional and social distancing signage throughout the venue.
- Hand sanitizing stations placed at all entries and throughout the venue.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death and people who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Visit the CDC website for the latest guidance.
By visiting VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Walk-through metal detectors will be in place at every arena entrance.
- VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena’s “Bag Policy” allows guests to bring their personal belongings in a bag not to exceed 12" x 6" x 12".
- Wristlets are permitted but may not exceed 4" x 6" x 1".
- No outside food or beverage is permitted inside the venue.
- Backpacks and diaper bags are no longer permitted inside VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena.
- Guests are asked to have their keys, wallets and phones out of their pockets upon arrival at the security checkpoints and jackets should be unzipped.
- No signs, face or body paint, or noisemakers/horns/permitted.
If you have any questions about these policies, please email the venue at HowCanWeHelp@jaxevents.